#1 Reason to Sell Your Kelowna Home This Winter
Posted by Brandon Grass on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 10:00 AM By Brandon Grass / January 25, 2023 Comment
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- The Central Okanagan real estate market is currently on a downward trend.
- Home prices are dropping by nearly 3% every month.
- Waiting until spring to sell your home may not be the best option.
- In November, the average list price for a single-family home was $1,054,000 and it sold for $1,009,000, almost $54,000 less than expected.
- Waiting until spring may mean more competition from other homeowners.
- Selling during the winter may mean less competition and more serious buyers.
- You can request a free home value report for the current market value of your home.
- Contact Brandon for more information about selling your home or for assistance with planning your next move.
LISTEN TO THE BRANDON GRASS TEAM PODCAST ON
Post a Comment